The following resources are for educational purposes and do not replace the advice of your Healthcare Provider.
Printables (PDF file will open in a new window)
- Preparing to breastfeed
- Breastfeeding Tips
- Establishing your milk supply
- Is my breastfed baby getting enough milk?
- Increasing your milk supply
- Storing Breastmilk
- Introducing complementary foods to your breastfed baby
- Breastfeeding after a cesarean birth
- A guide to pumping your milk
- Tips for increasing pumping output
- Choosing a breast pump
- Manual expression of milk
- Working and breastfeeding
- Paced Bottle Feeding
- Sore Nipples
- If your breasts become engorged
- Care Plan for mastitis
- Importance of breastfeeding
- Tips for Breastfeeding twins
- About weaning, breastfeeding is more than milk
- What is reflux
- Safe sleep for breastfeeding babies
- Vitamin D: your baby and you
- Environmental chemicals in human milk
- Newborn jaundice
- Nipple shields
- Persistent diarrhea in babies and toddlers
- Smoking and breastfeeding
- Tips for handling the baby blues
- Tips for rousing a sleepy newborn
- Treating thrush
Medication Safety while Breastfeeding
Questions about OTC or prescription medications while pregnant or nursing?
Infant Risk Center
Their experts are available by phone Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm CT by calling (806) 352-2519
The Infant Risk Center has mobile apps available for mothers and healthcare providers, you can learn more at their website.
LLLeader Jessica F. has access to the Infant Risk Center app for HCPs and can email you screenshots of the information on the medication to discuss with your healthcare provider.
We have an extensive member library with a variety of breastfeeding and parenting books available for our group members to borrow.
Click the button below to view the list of books in the St Lucie/Martin chapter's library. Please contact Kara to borrow a book.
For books in the Indian River library, please contact a leader in that area.
Not a member yet? it's easy a convenient to join here.